7 Life Lessons from Beauty and the Beast Movie.
And you thought it was just a feel-good film, huh?
1. True beauty is not found in how one looks, but in how one treats others – The narrator in the movie said, “But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” Indeed, because beauty fades and one’s character is perpetually seen from within and outside.
2. Step out of your comfort zone – Life begins when you step out of your comfort zone. The people of Belle’s small old town didn’t want to go out and see what’s beyond their village. Belle did and found what life had in store for her.
3. There’s always time for tea – Whatever situation you have in life, there will always be time to relax, talk awhile and have fun with friends and family. Mrs. Potts in the movie had her sights on reminding us that life is supposed to be balanced.
4. Be appreciative – It’s not until you lose everything that you can truly appreciate everything. The Beast had everything as a prince. But when he and his court were cursed, he forgot that what he still had was hope — that bad things will eventually pass. Belle made him see to be appreciative.
5. You will date at least one jerk in your life – You saw the narcissistic character of Gaston. So full of pride and air. Beware of this type of jerks whom you’ll eventually encounter, even as a date.
6. No relationship is without challenges – Everyone will pass through relationship challenges. Conflicts will arise. But what is important is for you to rise above all of life’s lemons and instead turn them into sweet lemonades.
7. Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true – The love story of Belle and The Beast reflect the imperfect reality of love between two people at the onset. But as this love becomes truer as time goes by, love is perfected. Stay true, stay real. Forever comes from a perfected loving relationship.
Got a love story for us?
Send it to us via: email@example.com
He Said She Said Philippines